Friday, July 2, 2010

HOLA!

We landed safely in Guatemala City last night! Everything is moving really quick. Today was our first ministry day. Half of the team was putting together food for families while the rest of the team was playing with the kids. I was in the group playing with the kids. We all had so much fun playing frisbee, tag, or bubbles with the kids. They are SO Cute!!!!! anyway, after a while we did our first drama performance. It went really well. After the drama, we got a chance to talk to the people and play with the kids again. I ended up playing "El Torro" (She chased me aroubd the area we were in) with one of the little girls, Elena. After playing for a while we went to a park to do another drama. Today alone, we saw at least 20 people accept Christ. I can't wait for the rest of the week.
I could probably post alot more, but I don't have much time and I need to save something for when I get home. :) Again, I will post as much as I can, but I'm not really promising anything
TTYL
~Joy

2 comments:

  1. We serve an amazing God! I'm so glad you are sharing his LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy! We are so excited for each you! Praying for you team. Lexi said your team is amazing! Trusting God to do wonderful and great things through each of you!

    God bless,
    Mrs. Samter
    www.forevernevernalways1.blogspot.com
    THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!

    ReplyDelete