Sunday, July 4, 2010

Quick update. happy 4th of July! :)

So there's really not much to post for today because we had our day of rest. I also only have like 4 minutes to post everything.
Today, I pretty much hung out around the hotel all day although some people sightseeing in the city. We had FUAGNEM in the morning which was AMAZING! I can't really explain it because again I don't have much time to think of words to describe it.
I'm not really feeling very well, and really haven't since Friday. Friday I got a pretty bad sore throat and thankfully that's gone but my nose is running like CRAZY! Hopefully the whole thing will be gone tomorrow when we go to Lake Atitlan.
Anyway, I'm having an awesome time here! I wish I had a little bit more time to post but 'm about to get the 2 minute warning so I don't want it to shut me out. I probably will not have time to post tomorrow so I will most likely not be posting until Tuesday. If I can get the chance tomorrow, I will definitely post, but there are no guarantees there. Anyway, tonight is the Jaime Jam concert and the talent show. I'm so excited for the rest of the week.
Lots of Love
~Joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment