Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MIAMI!!!!!!!

so I made it to Miami on Monday, after a long time waiting at the Philly airport..... Something on our plane broke, so we had to wait 2 hours for them to fix it! Once we were in the air, my flight was rather uneventful.....
Once we made it to Miami, we sat in the airport for an hour waiting for the hotel shuttle. We got to the hotel just in time to register, put everything in my room, eat, and still make it to FUAGNEM on time.
After FUAGNEM, we met our team and then headed to drama auditions. I'm a mime again, I didn't really want to be a mime again, but I'm fine with it.
Yesterday we had all morning free, because the drama coach wanted to meet with the toys and kats first. After lunch we had language training and finally went to drama training. I am part of the tree in the middle of the garden! :) I'm really excited! Today, we finished learning the drama and then spent the rest of the day polishing it up. I also get to be part of the cross at the end of the drama.
I leave Miami tomorrow at 7pm and we're landing in Guatemala City at 8:30 (it's a 3 hour flight with a time difference.) I can't wait to get to Guatemala!!!!! I'm so excited to get to be a part of this and I'm really liking getting to know everyone on my team!
Lots of Love from Miami
Dios les Bendiga!
~Joy

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you Joy!

    Praying for all of you!!!

    Enjoy every moment - soak in ALL God has for you!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. Samter
    aka Lexi's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that God works in and through you in a big way! Love you!

    ReplyDelete