Monday, June 21, 2010

1 week!

hola!
In exactly one week, I will be sitting in Miami meeting many new faces and many familiar faces. I got pretty much all of my shopping done yesterday, and I still have a few more little things to get, but I'm about 98% finished shopping.
I also began packing today... I didn't get very far because I kept getting distracted so my bedroom is currently cluttered in a sea of everything that needs to be packed by next monday morning. I wish I could remember how I got everything packed last year!
1 WEEK!!!!!
Dios le Bendiga!
~Joy

ps.
1. It is nearly impossible to finda box of JUST plastic knives!
2. I get distracted easily! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Joy!! It's getting so exciting! ONE WEEK! :) Good luck packing! Can't wait to meet you!

    ~Meg (from Susie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joy!! SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!! holy cow.

    Hey I forgot to tell you, Peter and Chandler who are also on Team 3 are on our flight too! =D how cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really! that's awesome!!! i figured there would be others on our flight too because there's a whole bunch of people from the philly area. :)

    ReplyDelete